Monday, February 2, 2015

Church Teacher Training Lessons & Handouts

I was recently released from serving in the Primary Presidency in my ward at church. (For those of you who aren't Mormon, that means I helped lead and organize the teachers of the children who met in our church building.)  Over the three years that I served, I was primarily in charge of leading the teacher training sessions we had once a year.  I saved my lessons and handouts and felt maybe I should make them available for anyone who may find them useful in training teachers in other churches and wards as well!  Hope it's helpful!  I'll also be sharing more activities that we did, so look for those coming soon!

Lighting the Fire Within & Put Out Fires While Doing It! (Primary Management Lesson)
Primary Management Lesson Handout

Incentives & Positive Reinforcements for Teaching Primary

Becoming A Shepherd of God's Children

Savor the Sweetness of the Spirit Through Quality Teaching (Lesson & Handout)

© 2015 Leaflet Radiance All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. These links no longer work. Was hoping for some great inspiration for our upcoming teacher training. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so sorry I didn’t see this until now. If you haven’t had your training yet and still want the files email me with your email at bridgetdewey@yahoo.com and I’ll send you the files directly!

    ReplyDelete